Search found 161 matches

by Woogey
31 Aug 2017, 21:35
Forum: MAIW FSX/P3D Package Conversion
Topic: Lightning Question: What is the first USAF Base that comes to mind?
Replies: 21
Views: 1266

Re: Lightning Question: What is the first USAF Base that comes to mind?

Oh I look for one for Nellis, but it didn't come up in a couple different search criteria's. It actually really surprised me that I couldn't find one so I just started making my own! Would you be able to provide a link for that file?

-Woog
by Woogey
31 Aug 2017, 20:29

These are the few areas that the AFCAD needs to be updated. I have been doing some repaints so I have not addressed the issue yet. I Just finished 16 Pave Hawk Liveries for John Youngs black hawk package operating out of Nellis. Anybody have any flightplans for the Jolly Pad? 2017-8-31_13-21-49-123....
by Woogey
31 Aug 2017, 03:47

No, I didn't know there was a embedded texture Converter in the tool. It might've save me some time. I found a simple two file .bmp to .dds convertion tool. You just drop it in the texture folder and run it. The drawback is you have to do this for every single Livery folder. In scenery it's not too ...
by Woogey
30 Aug 2017, 18:12
Topic: FSX Native HTAI F-16C Beta 2
Replies: 74
Views: 3956

Re: FSX Native HTAI F-16C Beta 2

Hey Gavin,

You crack me up! To answer your question, Yes Flaps are ALWAYS down on the ground. The only caveat to this might be when in the maintenance hangar, the Mechs can bypass the systems to do what they need to do.

-Woog
by Woogey
30 Aug 2017, 18:05

Hey Chris, I actually have Photo scenery for all of CA, AZ, NV, UT, and FL. Everything else I have covered by ORBX Global and all the Regions. I was thinking of adding a high res PR for just the Airfield itself, as some people prefer landclass scenery over PR. In this way it covers both types of use...
by Woogey
30 Aug 2017, 17:57
Forum: JYAI
Topic: V-22 Osprey
Replies: 227
Views: 19458

Re: V-22 Osprey

This Maybe user error on this one, but I am pretty sure I have double checked all the boxes. Unlike most of John's releases, the Osprey does not have an FSX specific model, is this correct? I see that you guys have thoughtfully included FSX Flightplan .bgl's, but I can not seem to locate any FSX nat...
by Woogey
29 Aug 2017, 07:37

Congrats Mike! I just updated my copy of Model Converter X, and guess what..........I now have Nellis in P3d4. I have yet to get the Ai filled in, and there are a couple of updates needed to the AFCAD. I would like to do some further refinements, and make it available here if that is ok with the tea...
by Woogey
29 Aug 2017, 04:59
Topic: FSX Native HTAI F-16C Beta 2
Replies: 74
Views: 3956

Re: FSX Native HTAI F-16C Beta 2

Hey Gavin, maybe this bit of info will help with your Flap compromise. The F-16 does not have a flap handle, they are computer controlled and monitor AOA. However, they always come down to the first notch when the pilot Drops the landing Gear. In summary, Gear Down=Flaps down.
by Woogey
29 Aug 2017, 04:44
Forum: General Military AI Discussion
Topic: Whiting Field by Jim Dhaenens
Replies: 2
Views: 436

Re: Whiting Field by Jim Dhaenens

Don't need to do any AFCAD work, just add in Ai. It works perfectly fine.
by Woogey
23 Aug 2017, 01:20

Mike, your reply gave me a Chuckle! If you could just do a recompile of the custom buildings and objects into an FSX/P3d friendly format, That would be enough. John Young's Ai would be a perfect substitute, and the existing AFCAD doesn't need much modification at all. Me thinks it could be a fairly ...
by Woogey
23 Aug 2017, 00:23
Forum: General Military AI Discussion
Topic: THE MACH LOOP
Replies: 16
Views: 1244

Re: THE MACH LOOP

Time to bring this post back to life! The flight plan that you posted Dan, could this be turned into a flight plan for Ai? My thought is, to help practice the route by playing follow the leader, and Chase some Ai around the course?
by Woogey
22 Aug 2017, 22:20

I don't see Burpelson on the list LOL, I may have biased the poll a bit. I wanted to keep to a list of ten or under. Fighter bases just seemed to spring to mind more quickly than others. I also chose to omit bases that already have a good working FSX version. My original list, was 25+ and included ...
by Woogey
21 Aug 2017, 02:02

Lightning Question: What is the first USAF Base that comes to mind?

I have a sneaking suspicion that I know what the majority of the answers will be, and am crossing my fingers on this one. My Hope is that a certain airbase in the United States may be re-created yet again, in an FSX/P3d native format, and Boy would it be a treat if we could talk/Bribe Ian and John t...
by Woogey
18 Aug 2017, 05:17
Topic: JYAI F-111's
Replies: 15
Views: 1468

Re: JYAI F-111's

Mr. John Young,

Would it be possible to configure the Aardvarks to park swept back some how?
by Woogey
17 Aug 2017, 19:40

Solved. After Hschuit Confirmed that the F-111's do work in P3d4, I started comparing .cfg's from some of the Ai Repaints that I had installed. As it turns out the sim line was calling on a different name. After changing that line item to match, my F-111's are now present at Lakenheath. I do have a ...
by Woogey
17 Aug 2017, 17:10

Also another thought that I had, I haven't changed anything from FSX-SE. The scenery is the same, the aircraft are the same, and the flight plans are the same. It all worked just fine before. In addition, All of John's other Ai aircraft seem to be working just fine.
by Woogey
17 Aug 2017, 16:58

Don't ask me why my last post showed up twice that's super weird. And I can't figure out how to delete it!
by Woogey
17 Aug 2017, 16:54

Why thank you for replying, this gives me a little bit more information to go on. I Have not checked the parking codes yet. I did find it strange that the Virtavia "Ai" show up with out any parking codes assigned at all though.........?

-Woog
by Woogey
17 Aug 2017, 05:16
Forum: General Projects
Topic: Naval Station Norfolk
Replies: 75
Views: 6605

Re: Naval Station Norfolk

Will there be an FSX/P3d version of this highly anticipated scenery made availabe?