Search found 227 matches

by starlifterfan
29 May 2009, 13:09
Forum: Real World Military
Topic: USAF C-5 Simulator "Pre-Computer Age"
Replies: 6
Views: 324

C-5

Great story, being a Starlifter fanatic that site is just incredible , especially the stories of past 141 crews and the pics are awesome.Amazing also how long the C-5 has been in service , as a youngster I would love it when the C-5 crews and C-141 crews would do low flyovers over base housing every...
by starlifterfan
28 May 2009, 17:37
Forum: Misc. Forum
Topic: AVSIM is Back!!!!!
Replies: 4
Views: 240

Avsim back?

Just a question, but once the site is up and running (fully) , whats the odds of the site crashing from everyone getting on the site at once??(LOL )I am a patient person and I'll wait till everyone has checked the sight like a kazillion times. Really looking forward to it coming back online , a grea...
by starlifterfan
28 May 2009, 17:32
Topic: New release P-8, P-3B AEW
Replies: 3
Views: 357

Posky P-8

The missile effects are nice to look at, great looking aircraft for sure.
by starlifterfan
28 May 2009, 13:26
Topic: New release P-8, P-3B AEW
Replies: 3
Views: 357

New release P-8, P-3B AEW

The U.S. Customs P-3B AEW, and also the new Boeing P-8A Poseidon (POSKY) ,over at Flightsim.com , just some info.
by starlifterfan
25 May 2009, 11:31
Topic: Memorial Day
Replies: 2
Views: 117

Memorial Day

To those that served I want to personally thank you for the freedoms I have today, thank you for the sacrfices you made to make are lives safer , and to those that have fallen you will always be in my thoughts and prayers, Thank you Veterans for everything.
by starlifterfan
22 May 2009, 00:54
Topic: T-38 Crash outside Edwards AFB 1:15pm PST (THURSDAY)
Views: 178

T-38 Crash outside Edwards AFB 1:15pm PST (THURSDAY)

A T-38 has crashed nine miles north of Edwards AFB, source AP news, condition of pilots unknown,one site did say they both perished.
by starlifterfan
16 May 2009, 16:53
Topic: Love Helicopters
Replies: 0
Views: 140

Love Helicopters

Website I just found www.apacheclips.com
by starlifterfan
16 May 2009, 01:17
Topic: Check this one out
Replies: 1
Views: 164

Check this one out

Wow that is one special aircraft...Love the Lancaster,great job on these guys keeping it hush hush until now. Hmmm, maybe someone here in the U.S.A. has a C-141 hidden somwhere for some movie..lol...This is a great story thank you.
by starlifterfan
14 May 2009, 15:24
Topic: NAF Atsugi Open Base days 28.3.2009 and 10.5.2009
Views: 181

Pics

Great photos...that Royal Maces Phantom looks great....the Phantom looks great with any paint scheme though...great pictures ..thank you. :D
by starlifterfan
13 May 2009, 13:48
Topic: AVSIM library back up??
Replies: 15
Views: 868

Avsim down

Does this mean I can fly now?????lol :lol:
by starlifterfan
13 May 2009, 13:44
Forum: General Military AI Discussion
Topic: New packages
Replies: 38
Views: 2544

Avsim down

I to look forward to the new MAIW packages...something to look forward to. As for me since AVSIM is down I guess I can always load up a flight and look at some of the awesome work on previous MAIW packages..like a friend of mine said to me on another forum...he said to me ..(why not just fly ....wha...
by starlifterfan
12 May 2009, 03:00
Topic: AVSIM library back up??
Replies: 15
Views: 868

AVSIM library back up??

Its 11:00p est Monday and just tried the avsim library ,seems to be working.
by starlifterfan
11 May 2009, 01:16
Forum: General Projects
Topic: Fairchild AFB
Replies: 12
Views: 1376

Fairchild AFB

Great job on the 135's ,by the way this works great with Gordon Perry's Fairchild scenery as well.....nice to see these birds lined up at KSKA...again a job well done!!!!!!..Here is the file name for Gordon Perry's Fairchild AFB scenery...its available at Flightsim.com....KSKA1.ZIP
by starlifterfan
17 Apr 2009, 02:29
Topic: T-38 50th Anniverary
Replies: 13
Views: 318

T-38

Regardless of age the T-38 is one sexy aircraft. Out here on the space coast its nice to see some NASA T-38's doing tng at KCOF.
by starlifterfan
23 Mar 2009, 00:50
Topic: Fedex plane goes down, explodes at Tokyo-Narita
Replies: 9
Views: 286

Fedex Md-11 crash

May the Pilots rest in peace.
by starlifterfan
19 Mar 2009, 20:22
Forum: General Military AI Discussion
Topic: UKMIL closes doors
Replies: 32
Views: 1692

UKMIL closing

I enjoyed UKMIL for their aircraft and have had no problems with anyone or anything thats affiliated with them, I always make it a point to tell a designer,modeler,etc..etc,Thank you for a job well done, it will be a shame to see them go and I wish them all the best....When I read that MAIW might be...
by starlifterfan
11 Mar 2009, 15:50
Topic: F-4 Phantom (Poem)
Replies: 1
Views: 86

F-4 Phantom (Poem)

This is from a Phantom pilot during the Vietnam war...the author is annonymous. ( LOW FLIGHT): OH, I have slipped through swirling clouds of dust, A few feet from the dirt, I've flown the F-4 low enough To make my bottom hurt, I've flown through in the desert, hills, and valleys, Mountains too,Froli...